The MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
Greater Metro Multiple Listing Service
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS®, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "MetroTex") and Greater Metro Multiple Listing System (hereafter referred to as "GMMLS") are strongly committed to the protection and security of the information provided to us by the professionals who are members, affiliates or service providers of gdar.com. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. We hope by taking a few moments to read this policy, you will have a better understanding of how we strive to protect the information you entrust to us.
Types Of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your permission. Personal information is information in a consumer report or an individual’s first name or initial and last name in combination with any of the following:
(a) birth date;
(b) social security number or other government issued identification number;
(c) mother’s maiden name;
(d) unique biometric data (fingerprint, voice print, retina image);
(e) unique electronic identification number or routing code;
(f) telecommunication access devices including debit or credit card information; or
(g) financial institution or account information.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Phone calls with you
- Member applications submitted in person, by mail, fax, or email
- Keycard lease agreements and equipment issue forms
- Letters, e-mails or faxes from you
- Questionnaires or surveys
- Information provided by you online at eservices.dfwrealtors.com
How We Use This Information
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communication both online and in print.
- To obtain credit checks on designated REALTOR applicants.
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile directories about which you will be made aware
- Send notifications of billing posted on gdar.com
- Assist state and national REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
MetroTex and/or GMMLS does not share, sell, or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by MetroTex and/or GMMLS for the purposes described below:
We will not share, sell or otherwise provide information about you to third parties, except for:
- Vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by MetroTex.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
How Is This Information Protected
Who Has Access To The Personal Information
Business & Privacy Issues With Links To Other Sites
Privacy Statement Changes
Questions About Our Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.